Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome HOLIDAY!

Finally at last, exam just finished this Friday! What a relief..
BUT this holiday will not going to be like the previous holiday... Huhu! I have to struggle a lot.

PMR is just around the corner. I cannot help to be so worried about it. I know I must score straight A's to maintain my academic performance.

I think, I did not do well in this examination because of lack of preparation and concentration. I lose my focus because of a few things that bothered my mind. Seriously, I can't help to think about it. I know how silly I was to act like that but that's the truth.

I just received a message from my friend, Hetty. She asked me if I already revise about fathul makkah. Somehow this message makes me worried and back to real life. A student life which I have forgotten for the whole day. I haven't revise yet. I said to Acik just now, tomorrow I'll start studying and do my revision...TOMORROW...TOMORROW...TOMORROW! Huh! I started to think of wisdom words that I always read in my class as it is always stated there on the wall.


"If you always say tomorrow, What have you done TODAY?"


Let me answer that... Today, I'm sitting in front of my computer, updating my blog, chatting with my friends, watching television and laying on my bed. See?! I do nothing! I know I'm wasting my time..BUT..aaarrgghhh!!! Honestly I lose my focus! I don't know what to do.. God, please help me! I really need your help now...
***********************
[I felt like I want to scream but it won't come outloud]
***********************
Hmm..~ I already made my schedule for this holiday. It's compact. BUT, I don't know if I can really follow my schedule. I just have to tell myself... "I will! I will! I will!"

Let see..tomorrow? whether I can do it or not? We'll see...

**********************************************

Mama and Papa just left for Kuala Lumpur an hour ago. I called my sisters to say hi. It's been a long time we didn't talk and met each other. Besides my handphone always out of credit so everytime they send me messages, I didn't reply. I missed them a lot! I hope they are in the best of health.

I think that's all for now! tata!

No comments: