Friday, August 24, 2007

I had a NICE day

Yesterday (23rd August 2007, which was a few minutes ago..), I went to KHB class with Nurul. Her father sent us to school. So, after class her father took us out to BDC. We went for a drive around Tabuan. He brought me to Taman Sahabat. It was the first time I went there. I didn't even know there is such place in Kuching before. I was so amazed with the landscape of the recreation park. It's more to Chinese culture style. The entrance looks like a Chinese temple and there was a bridge build with a Chinese design crossing the lake. There was also a replica of a ship with its sailor in the lake. According to Nurul, this recreation park was built to remember Malaysia-China Diplomatic Relationship long long ago. Oh! No to forgot, there was a wishing well too and the park was surrounded with bamboo plants. For once, I thought I was in China that moment. I was kind of excited and everything was so amazing! I really wished I had a camera with me that moment!

Then, we went to POPULAR Bookstore. Nurul bought some exercise books. I read something interesting in the bookshop which I would like to share with you... "History will love us, if we tend to write"
Meaning that...people will always remember us as long as we wrote something that anyone else could remember or maybe by ourself like a journal for example. The only thing appeared in my mind that time was...My BLOG! hehehe. Well, it's journey of my life! That's why I'm writing this right now.

So, back to the story...

After we picked up Nurul's mother, Uncle Sufyan took me home. BUT this was not the end of the day! That evening, Nurul sent me a short message. He asked me if I wanted to go to another KHB class this night? My answer is...YES of course! How could I missed one?! It was a wonderful lesson ever! hehehe! Cikgu Nizam was never serious most of the time. That's made him really special. He such a spontaneous person and could be a real good joker too! hahaha! Ummi got a new name which is..."Ummi Gamat". hahaha! I guess I don't have to tell you the reason why...hehehe! So, asked anyone who knew this story! hahaha! It's really funny!

So, the class end at 9.30 p.m. Nurul's parents were already there waiting for us. Guess what?! It was not a straight journey to home... They took me to a restaurant! Nurul's parents were so nice to me... Sometimes I wondered if I have put such a burden on them? So, I asked Uncle Sufyan. He told me nothing to worry about. Everything was fine with them. Before that, I called mama to tell her where I am going to and she gave me her permission.

Uncle Sufyan took us to a restaurant near their second house. I ordered Mee Kolok and Ice Tea. I really enjoy the meal..huh! I was fulled! hehehe! Then, they took me home again. Before I went out of the car, I said thank you to them for a such beautiful day! Thank You so much...

They had brought me to the place I never went and took me out in this school holiday.
(actually, I didn't go anywhere this holiday! hehehe!)

No comments: