Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Only a few WORDS...People can CHANGE"

Do you AGREE with me?

There are so many both wonderful and worse things can happen with just a few WORDS come out from our MOUTH! It depends on how GOOD we are in CHOOSING words..

"I Love You"

Two hearts will become one!

"I Hate You"

A heart can turn to pieces. Or maybe more..?

"It's your fault"

Two friends don't talk to each other for a long time.

"You are the best thing I've ever had"

How happy the person will be!

WORDS..!
can change people..

FRIEND can turns to FOE..
Marriage can turns to Divorce..

Because of little MISUNDERSTANDING!
We CHANGE!
EVERYTHING CHANGE!

How could we after EVERYTHING we share together..?!
How could we after every MOMENT we've been through..?!
How could we after all we become FRIENDS..?!

Is it the end of the story?

"When SATAN mocks and friends turn to foe,
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control,
Cause it's a long...long journey
Till I find my way home..to you"
-Angela Zhang-

Sometimes we are too shame to say we are SORRY!
IT SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD TO SAY.
Maybe we were right but somehow maybe we were wrong too...
Nobody is PERFECT!

Ask yourself again...
DO YOU EVER WANT IT TO BE HAPPEN?
All we need is just try to...

FORGIVE AND FORGET.

Think twice before say something. Not EVERYONE can take everything we said!

No comments: