Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Perspective of LIFE...

Life is a journey.
We keep walking on until we reach our destiny.
Every steps you take full of challenges waiting ahead.

Sometimes it will be good or bad!
Sometimes you feel it is hard to keep moving.
Sometimes you feel that you want to stop.
You fall down and felt it's difficult to stand up again.
BUT!
You know you have to because your journey will NOT end until..
you REACH your destiny!
And that will be...

"THE END OF YOUR LIFE"

My LIFE is not easy as I thought!
When I'm HAPPY everything seems to be GREAT!
I felt like I want to tell the whole world
HOW HAPPY I WAS!

My steps become faster and faster!
Keep moving on and on...!

Suddenly!

My steps become slower and slower...
This is always happen when I'm facing with problems.
I'm not the kind of person who like to share my problems.
I rather choose to settle down on my own.
But it's hard, really hard..
I need SOMEONE to HELP me.

Be POSITIVE!
That is the key of all my problems!
I feel great and
I continue WALKING again..!

Life is not easy. As we get older, we will meet people from all walks of life. There will be a lot of things to deal with. But all of this sort of things...

Makes LIFE wonderful!

Life without problems is empty. Life without laughter means nothing.
We MUST feel GRATEFUL of our life.
It taught us the meaning of everything. Family, Friendship, Love...

One thing I've learnt.

NOT all people will accept us the way we are.
Sometimes we feel horrid about it but this is LIFE!
We can't change their mind. It's up to them to judge us. We just need to be ourselves and keep moving on. We are the ONE who knows OURSELF better than OTHERS! Trust your heart and everything will be fine and don't forget to be..

POSITIVE!

No comments: