Friday, August 31, 2007

The End of August.

Finally... This month end at last!

BUT not for everything.

I guess?

Huh! What a month?!

This month could be an exciting story of my own as there is not much to talk about BUT real hurt deep inside!

However... I learned A LOT about LIFE!
The story of my life was always great as usual but this month was quite challenging as I had to make a right decision about something I never imagined before. Losing something we have is not difficult! Only a few Words people can change! Because of small misunderstanding, FRIENDS can turns to FOE. Huh! I really don't know what to do that moment and a little bit depressed. I just prayed to Allah to show me the right way and asked him for his guidance. And then... I've Got the solution! Thanks to Cikgu Madzalan who was there for me to cheer me up. I knew then that all I have to do was try to clear the air but sometimes people were too proud to say that they were wrong too. So, I took it easily and be positive. Well, Life is About Making a Right Decision! At Last, I realized how satisfying it was when we learned to FORGIVE and FORGET. What an experience! I am grateful to be a part of this 'drama'. Hmm~ Now, I'm learning to control my emotion and look things at the bright side.

A few things had taught me well emotionally. I suddenly remember of the book I've read, "Little Women". Its said that.. "When you feel unhappy, count your blessings and be grateful for there are always those in the world with less". People viewed this life in different perspective. My Life then goes on as usual again.

It reminds me of PMR. 30 more days left. So, please pray for our (my friends and I) success. I also changed my blog's link and make some improvement in my blog this month. I hope it looks better now.

That's all for this month. So many challenges to face and people to deal with... No wonder I have posted 28 posts this month! hehehe.

See you again @ika.

No comments: