Monday, August 13, 2007

Alhamdulillah..Now, I've Got the SOLUTION!

So, I Have Decide! "Let it all START all over AGAIN"


Hmm..~ At first it hards for me to make this decission because I kept telling myself that I'm really hurt with his statement and I found it's hard to Forgive and Forget!

But now? Guess what?
Thanks to Allah S.W.T for your guidance! Alhamdulillah...
I think it's useless to think about this anymore...
After everything we've been through together and every moment we shared!
How could we forgot those things!
Huh! How silly I am!
Think of wonderful and positive thought and everything will be alright!
See?!
I'm GREAT!

Thanks to Cikgu Madzalan Zawawi for your advice! You are the BEST! I made a RIGHT choice tonight by telling you what's bothering my mind!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Let's recall back what he said... (^_^)

"Dalam hal ni jangan cari siapa salah..Recall the good moment you have together"

"We're only on this planet for a short time - why live it in anger, frustration, bitterness or dissatisfaction? What could you possibly gain from that?"

"Well, in order to attract the things that you want in life, you need to maintain positive thoughts. That's why you need find a way to control your thoughts, so you can stop thinking negatively and start thinking positively.."

"Guess what? You don't have to. That's where EMOTION comes into play. By controlling our emotions, we can positively or negatively affect our thoughts."

"Send the positive thinking before u go to sleep, n wake up with positive thoughts"


To make it clear...


"I'm sorry to my senior BROTHER... Muhammad Afiq Sahari! Let it all Start all Over again! Thank You so much! Can we?"

That's All...I feel much much better now!
(^_^)

No comments: