Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to Fairuzz and Khairunnisa!

"Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to Fairuzz and Khairunnisa..
Happy Birthday to YOU!"

(^_^)

*************************************************
Happy Birthday Fairuzz and Khairunnisa...! Hehehe! I just want to wish both of the best of all in your attempting to make your dream become a reality! Oh! The most important thing.. do not ever miss...
"Solat 5 Waktu"

(His Cake is really DELICIOUS!)

You are now 15 years old... As we get older, the more challanges will waiting for us. Face the challange, be positive, and be cool! hehehe. Fairuzz~ I know that you always cool.. My advise is act your age! hahaha! Just kidding! Just be yourself! That is the best thing ever! and I like the way you are EXCEPT for one thing! ..please... please.. Try to appreciate others. Be more sensible k?! hihihi.. Khairunnisa~ you are a good friend and always be one. You go girl!

Oh! I forget one more thing.. I hope both of you like my cake which I baked yesterday! (^_^).
For Fairuzz, thanks for the real nice party! The chicken curry is really delicious.. Nyum..Nyum.. Please say my thanks to your mum once again! I Like CURRY! wakakaka!

--Fairuzz's Birthday Party! (^_^)--

(Fairuzz eating my cake! hahaha!)

Mail, mmm~ I haven't give you any present yet.. I still owe you one. What shall I give you?~~ I'll think about it first..hehehe!

Last but not least.. to all my friends who celebrate their birthday in August, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and GOOD LUCK for PMR examination which is just around the corner. The war is almost BEGIN! Good Luck Everybody.. I'll pray for our succes for sure..! Amin..

No comments: