Friday, August 10, 2007

I Baked a Cake!



Still remember my previous post: "I baked a Cake"?
Actually that post was
corrupted so..
I decide to make a new one..



Those who haven't read,
Check it out!
I Baked a Cake...!

******************************************************************
We just need...

Mama's Recipe Book.

5 eggs, 500 Marie Biscuits, 250 g Milo

[Not in the picture]
250 g Butter, Half tin of milk, 4 Big spoon of Sugar, and Half glass of water.

So, Now...HOW?





First, I sieved the Milo.








Beat the mixture of butter and sugar








Add in the egg one by one and beat it.








Add in the sieved and beat until fluffy








Break the biscuit into two








Add in the milk








And then...water. Beat the mixture until fluffy








Pour the mixture into the frying an and stir it.








Add in the biscuit





Let's the EXPERT took over!






Put the mixture into a container sealed with aluminum foil







Lastly we need to press on the mixture.









Tadaaa..!!!







Washing Time!






*******************************************************
And The Cake is READY TO EAT!


THE END.

No comments: