Saturday, September 13, 2008

Best of the best @ika infinity!

Hye There! Here are a few posts you should read in my blog! :) It's kind of interesting..

It hurts to love and not be loved in return
but what is the most painful is to love
and never find the courage
to let the person know how you feel.

A sad thing about life
is when you meet someone
who means a lot to you
only to find out in the end
that it was never meant to be
and you just have
to let go...
Read more in .:: Love Hurt ::.

Be a friend. You don't need money;
Just a disposition sunny;
Just the wish to help another
Get along some way or other;
Just a kindly hand extended
Out to one who's unbefriended;
Just the will to give or lend,
This will make you someone's friend...
Read more in .:: Friends ::.
It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Read more in .:: Journey ::.


There are so many both wonderful and worse things can happen with just a few WORDS come out from our MOUTH!
It depends on how GOOD we are in CHOOSING words..
Read more in .:: Only a few word, people can change. ::.


"We're only on this planet for a short time - why live it in anger, frustration, bitterness or dissatisfaction? What could you possibly gain from that?"
Read more in .:: Let it all start all over again ::.

Life is a journey.
We keep walking on until we reach our destiny.
Every steps you take full of challenges waiting ahead.
Read more in .:: Perspective of Life ::.

"Life is about making a right decission.
Decide to be IN CONTROL of everything.
Once we are in control,
We can decide what's good for us...!
Don't dwell upon thing that is not bringing good to us!"
Read more in .:: Life is about making a right decisions ::.

I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
is having the best day of my life...
Read More in .:: Thank You ::.


There is 4 things you can't recover.
  • The stone... after throw!
  • The word... after it's said!
  • The occasion... after the loss!
  • The time... after it's gone!
Read more in .:: A Great Story ::.

Well.. There are a lot more @ika infinity!!!

No comments: