Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm changed. Have I?

The answer is YES.

Why? Don't know. Something just hit me in my head that make me stop and think for a moment. So. I want to make a "confession of a teenage drama queen" (hahaha), Last year I post a story. I stated there, it was written by my friend... but it's me who wrote that. It is actually reflects myself. It's me actually. Yeah~ It's quite "jiwang" but hahaha! still me right? [You can read the story by click here]. I read it just now, and realise how different am I today...

That girl was very preservant.
But me, RIGHT NOW is so EXPRESSIVE! hahaha!
It's true! No Doubt!
I'm wondering why is that?
No one could answer that, including me...
Only Him, the almighty.

Do I like my changes?
Sometimes, NO...
But most of the times...
Absoloutely Yes!! (^_^)

Why not?
I met so much wonderful persons. Living a happy life with friends and I LOVE it. Muffins! I have some people that I can rely on... :)

I know I've change. Something might be wrong but something is right. :) Thank You!

No comments: