Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks for those "wonderful comments"

Hye there..

Whoever wrote his or her comments on my post. Thank you very much! I really "LOVE" your comments. By the way..

Boo hoo!!
Like I care... Whatever man! Know something? You think I don't know who you are... Well you can say anything about me... But you're not me. I know you are so CHICKEN to say that in front of me and so you did it here..! Shame on you. Besides, I don't think so you can win when it comes in debating with me. Totally loser! So NOT professional~

(hmm... "jahanam" and "anonymous", Thank you! You are most sincere one after all. (^_^))
("Rakan Seperjuangan".. hmm~ Thanks! Well.. I can say it's true. After all. It's my life. Gee~ I Thank You for that~)

Whoever is you! Thank You! Love you so much...
Haha! Very funny...

Selamat Berpuasa!

No comments: