Friday, September 5, 2008

Quite tough week!

Tough week for me! Way too long~
But ATTENTION Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm Still STANDING no matter what!

What's Up Doc?
  • Bad mood day
  • Having a "little" fight because of the broken vase.
  • So not in the mood to talk.
  • Feel like want to be alone by myself.
  • Messages get delayed...
  • Messages not replied!
  • "wonderful" comments!
  • Little tiny mistakes I made.
Looking at the bright side...
  • Well let the past be the past BUT learn from the past.
  • Just a little fight. Who cares? After all we are in the same class. I meet him everyday. Irresistible isn't it. Revenge? Not interested. I prefer living a carefree life~ (^_^).
  • BREAKING NEWS: Alam protected Me!!!! hahaha!
  • Naah~ I got Mia, Arina, Ummi, and Alam by my side. So, no need to fell lonely!
  • Messages? Hmm.. Leave it!
  • Wonderful comments? I'm kind of like it! It's a tinkle digest in this fasting month.. hahahaha!
  • To be a perfectionist is to have a little tiny mistakes. =)
  • I be in her shoes... Mia gonna love this>>
  • My life, My Addiction and I'm the one who make decision. Not You and You and You! You can comment anything, I will be happy to hear it, to read it, or to watch it. But it's me who know myself better.
  • A little change in me, does not affected others life for sure. It may irritates you but at least you don't get any scar from it have you? hihi..
  • I'm tougher, I'm Stronger, I learn to fight!
  • I started to LOVE physics.
Enough is enough. I am learning from the past and turn over a new leaf whenever I turn the next page of my life. You got problem with that? hahahaha!

Well that's why I choose muffins.
Because... Everyone love it, I love it and We enjoy it!

No comments: