Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gloomy day~

I get sick a lot lately~ Don't know why. Too much work? Naaah~ "Hyperventilation", some kind of mental illness I am having right now. Excess taking of oxygen causing the percentage of carbon dioxide in my my body become lower and then I had to breath in the plastic bag to stabalised the amount of carbon dioxide and oxygen back. It's not a funny thing. That's the ONLY way to cure it! Perhaps...THEY understand.

I'm not sick!


I'm just... not feeling well. But You all don't need to treat me like a sick person! I still can stand even though sometimes I lose my balance. It's not my point actually. I thank god because he had gave friends, not just friends but true friends who always take care me. I'm really grateful but sometimes... You all just being too kind to me and I felt guilty because I'm such a troublesome. And please... Don't treat like I'm sick always. Don't say "Haziqah don't do this... Don't do that... Don't pretend that you're not sick.." Enough with the "DONT'S"!!! I've heard it enough! What do you want me to do??! Sit down... Do nothing? I'm not blaming all my besties because they being too kind... You make me feel that I'm sick... I'm not. I'm Not. I'm Not.

I don't know why I cried today. Unfortunately he called me at the wrong time... Once again he had to hear something that might bored him a lot! It's all about me! Why he had to hear all this?! Wrong timing..!! You shouldn't hear all this... Perhaps you might think that I'm pathethic.

Sometimes... I think you're making fun of me. It's friends' chatting stuff.. Jokes.. But please! Enough! If you have to buy me a lot of plastic bags during my birthday. Then buy. Buy. So, what?! That's the only way I could control my sickness... And you? You're making fun of it~ I'm sorry to say this. First time.. ok! Second time.. still ok! Third time.. Fourth time.. And so on?? I've heard it enough dear friends. I have feeling too. Enough with the lame joke. I get bored already. I'm tired of people kept remembering me how sick I am. Perhaps you can tell me a better solution during emergency time?

Please.. Let me live this life as you all did! Forget my illness! I want to be like you too. But I'm different because among all of you, I'm very weak and always make all of you worry just because of my illness. And that makes us different.

Thanks Mia! You did what a friend did! You supported me. You held me Up. You take care of me like a big sis! I Love You! Love you so much. Only god know how lucky I am to be friend with you. But one thing I asked for... Give me a chance to prove that I'm not sick. Please tell me dear Mia.. that I'll be fine! Tell me that I am perfectly healthy enough so that I will not trouble you a lot. One little request from your friend...

Alam, sometimes I thought that you're being too firm with me. I can't do this and that. I know you want to take care of me and that what you always do. But please trust me this time? I won't get sick anymore. Please... give me a chance!

Arina... one little favour I ask from you is. Please understaand how I feel sometimes about the jokes. Yeah.. I'm entertained too but.. sometimes I can't take it anymore.

Ummi thank you! Eventhough you don't say a lot... I know that worried sick about me. I'm sorry for that.

Aliff...no.. I mean Dr. Aliff. hahaha! Thanks for your advice.


Dear friends, I know how much you love me, and I'm grateful to be Haziqah who has so many wonderful friends, true friends who are really friends that never leave you behind.

I
'm asking just once...
Trust me!
Tell me that I'll be OK.
(instead of... "You're sick Haziqah)
Please!

Thank You! Love You!

1 comment:

Miemiey said...

Of coz u r one of my besties...
I love u la...
Take care of urself...
U'll b owkay..
Hahaha...