Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Work + Fun + Infinity Crew = Working with them is FUN!

This morning I went to Kolej because I had a meeting with my Infinity Production Crew. We were going through a critic session about the video they had made but they actually had not completed them yet. So, I only critic some videos which Jof, Syamsul and Nia made. By the way, only 6 of us were here today.
  • Me
  • Aizat
  • Ummi
  • Jof
  • Syamsul
  • Nia

I heard that Mozzarie was now at Jawa and Munirah was off to Kuala Lumpur. We had a great time and I was soooooo~~~ happy because i haven't seem them for a long time.

Hmm~~ Ummi told me that someone break into her house. The robber took an Astro Cabel and Her Sister's PS2. But the Funniest thing is, he woke up her mum and ask her to switch on the light!!! hahahaha!!! And then he just ran off!! Silly him~~ Aizat's house also had been break into and his PC Monitor has been stolen. That's why his video have not finish yet.. Poor Aizat! FYI, his PC monitor is COOL...!! hehehe!

Ummi Pengetua, called me just now. She asked me to go to school tomorrow to help her with her slide show presentation.

That's all for today. (So lazy right now to type anything here..)

No comments: