Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Non-Stop Working Day

Huh! I'm so tired today.. But to be honest with myself,
-
I really enjoyed it!
-
I liked my job..
-
I like my life...
-
I like My Career!
(of course as a student)
-
Remember the previous post? about Umi Pengetua called me and asked me to go to school to help her with her slide show? I came to school this morning at 8.30 until 10.15 am. Then, my brother sent me to my computer class which started at 10.30 until 12.30 pm. Then, I went to school again to finish my work. I was there from 2.00 pm until 3.00 pm. Wo~~ Tired isn't it?! But it's really fun.. 24-hour in front of computer.. hehehe! I like computer because it is a part of me. I love doing this as much as I like myself!! The school had give everything to me... This is the time to repay them back!!
-
I still got to finish my homework. But I guess I was tired already with another slide show.. hehehe!
-
Till then @ika!

No comments: