Friday, December 14, 2007

IT Discovery Course... My Last Day.

This holiday, my school sent me to attend two courses:
-
Kursus Pengurusan Kelab dan Persatuan at Sabah
&
IT Discovery Course. (School Holiday Programme)
-
The IT Discovery Course is part of my school holiday programme. Individuals who are interested to join are charged RM 450 for the course but I was not charged by any payment as I was choosen by school. The course was organize by Cosmopoint College starting from 26th November until 14th December 2007. But since my flight from Sabah to Kuching was not available, I have missed two classes.
-
The first day at cosmopoint was very embrassing. The clerk told me that the course will be held at LAB 201. I was informed that the participants for the school holiday proramme were combined with the mini-intake student. So, guess what?! I rushed straight to the room and when I entered the room those diploma students were staring at me. First, I thought that they were mini-intake students but suddenly I realized that they were not! Ooops! I looked at my watch and my face turns to red. hahaha! It's not time yet... All I could say was, "Ooops! Sorry!" I grinned and paced off as fast as i could and wait for other people to come. In fact, I don't know anyone there...
-
My first friend there was Audi, a student from SMK (A) Sheikh Haji Osman Wahab. He was at the same age as mine. A nice and a very polite guy I ever met..hahaha!
-
So, I go to and fro from my house to Cosmopoint College everyday from Monday till Friday. My lovely BROTHER sent me to class..hahaha! Ramp-it! haha! That makes my holiday was not really bored since it was filled with different activities (meeting, computer class, etc.)
-
Every Monday and Thursday (from 10.30-1230) was Microsoft Word 2003 class handled by Miss Constance. Microsoft Xcell 2003 class by Miss Liza, a sweet looking teacher but has a very loud and clear voice was held on Tuesday (0830-1030) and Wednesday (1330-1530). I love this class because I've learnt about so many new things which is very useful to me! Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2003 class was held on Friday by Miss Reni (she's cute).
-
Long story short! Today is the last day of the class. After some presentations, we took picture together with the mini-intake students. I'll miss the class and Audi for sure. That's All for today.. Bye Cosmopoint.. Bye Audi.. Bye Lecturers.. Hoping that next time we'll meet again for sure... :)
-
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
-

Cosmopoint IT Discovery and The Mini-Intake Students!

Till then @ika.

No comments: