Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's already December...

Raining Season had begun! and It must be Winter in Europe! It has been raining heavily at my place now. But I like it! It's cold yet peaceful! hehehe~~
-
As you all know, I just came back from a wonderful holiday!! Actually, it was not a holiday but I like to consider it that way! Wow~~ I still miss Sabah and especially my friends until now. I'm still waiting for our pictures and hopefully, Limin will send all the pictures to me as soon as possible. Can't wait! Syah? Hope to hear from you soon! I heard that you will go camping this Tuesday isn't it? Well, good for you!-
-
**All of the pictures that have neen taken in Sabah will be update as soon as I receive them from my friends, Limin, Syah, and Aizat!**
-
I have my own friendster now... Actually, I'm not interested with such thing but I thought my blogging world will be more wonderful if I had one!! hehehe~~ Besides, I want to stay in touch with all my friends I met in Sabah!!
-
So, add me... nurhaziqah_norani@yahoo.com. Click here to view my profile!!
-
That's all! Till then @ika..

No comments: