Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm learning English from My Junior!

Hehehe... Honestly, my english is NOT sooo~~~ good!!! huhuhuuu~~ I just know how to use simple word instead of bombastic and killer word! hahaha!!!!
-
I remembered what Cikgu Madzalan told me last time... "You must use English thinking hat when you speak or write in english"
-
My 'Bahasa Melayu' is much much stronger than my English. Of course I can understand and speak in English but it is not that fluence and I still need to stop for a while thinking what is the best word to use.. huhu!!
-
My, junior Khuzaimah has a powerful english compared to mine. hehehe.. Now, I'm learning English from her and I'm actually learnt a lot!! Thanks to you!
-
Now, i'm watching a lot of English Movies and they help me a lot. But do you actually realize that I always used the same old words in my posts? hihihi... Well~~ I'm still learning and I will never stop! Anyone out there who think you can help me, please do so!
-
Bye!

No comments: