Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking back.. 2007!

A few minutes left before 2008..
-
It's time to end up my story of 2007!
Close the Book of "The Unwritten Journey of 2007"
and begin with...
A New Page for my Unwritten Journey!
-
I've been through a lot of things and both wonderful and sad time throughout the year of 2007, which I prefer to call.. "The Year of Truth".
-
This is the year of truth! I had to sit for Penilaian Menegah Rendah or PMR. All of my efforts I had put from those two years study will be tested to the limits.. That is the reason why I called this year, The Year of Truth!
-
If I looked back those old time, I admit that I've done a great job in my career as a student but sometimes I think that I might not be a really good friend. I want to appologise for things I did wrong or words which might hurt!
-
Two things I will never forget this year is I scored straight A's and Pasca PMR Programme! I can say that this programme is a programme that brought all the form 3 students together..! I met a lot of new friends I never talked to before, I learnt a lot about handling a programme and escpecially working together as a team wit the Infinity Production Group! How I miss every moment together. Like I always said.. "It's only happened One Moment in Time". So, next year, I don't know if I might have a chance to feel this again..
-
Before that, Let's see the result of the poll. 43% said my blog is simple but nice and 57% people said my blog was superb! Thank You for voting!!
So, Let's start now! Next year is the year when it all start from the bottom to the top!!!
Say Farewell to 2007 and Hello to 2008!!

No comments: