Saturday, November 17, 2007

These School Holidays are going to be great!!

Assalammualaikum and Hi Everybody!
--
Wow! What a day! Yesterday I went to school (eventhough Form 3 students were excused to go to school. Actually we were given a holiday a day earlier before the real school holidays start) to help Cikgu Jaya with some works. Actually, I was there to hear his comments on the Kolej slide show that Arina, Aizat and I make. Besides, I had to make sure the class is clean before the school holidays start. So, after I finished cleaning my class.. I went to see Cikgu Jaya at the Staff Room. Then we both go to the server room because Cikgu Jaya had something to do.
---
Before I start working, he bought me some foods at School Canteen. He asked me to call Aizat to join us but Aizat refuse too. So typical him! Hmm~~ nevermind! Then, I started to work. Cikgu Jaya asked me to take the latest pictures of Kolej. These pictures will be added in my slide show.
---
Aizat and Syamsul were in school too. I met them in the office. They had to finish the EHL project with Cikgu Awang.
---
After I finished my work, I looked for Cikgu Jaya. We were going to transfer the pictures to the computer. Unfortunately! We found no USB cabel! So, Cikgu Jaya told me that he will going to call me during holiday to take those pictures. That's All with Cikgu Jaya! hehehe...
---
Then, I helped Aizat with some works at the science laboratory. I helped him to label the prizes. Oh yeah! Cikgu Rosemidland asked me to check the class' inventory and make sure they were in good condition. I then reported to her at 11.30.
---
I waited for my brother for about 20 minutes. He was still in the meeting room. Huh! It's ok beacuse I thought the waiting is worth!! Know why?? Cikgu Abdullah told me that I was selected to attend "Kursus Pengurusan Organisasi, Kelab dan Persatuan" at SABAH..!!! He asked me to find another student and come back to school at 3 o'clock in the evening. But wait! I have to check my schedule during holiday.. I am afraid that this course will clash with my IT Discovery Course. So that evening, I went to Cosmopoint before I went to Kolej.
---
After the registration, my brother sent me to school. Cikgu Aishah was still in meeting so I had to wait for her. Then, we discussed about the Course. She called somebody to ask for further information about it. After a few minutes discussion, I called Nia to get her confirmation because the names must be sent as soon as possible which is TODAY. She said, she couldn't because her parents were not home yet. So, my last resort is Aizat! haahh~~~ Long story short! Aizat and I will be going to Sabah. Insya-Allah.. I hope everything will be great and nothing happens at the last moment. Amin...
---
Hmm~~ based on my IT discovery Training Schedule.. I had to skip two classes that will be held on 23rd and 26th November because my flight to Sabah was on 23rd November and I'll be back at 26th November.
---
I guess that's all for today! Till then @ika.

No comments: