Friday, November 2, 2007

The Secret behind the Name...'aika'.

What is “aika” actually stands for?
Written on: 22nd September 2007

A lot of people ask me… “Haziqah, what is ‘aika’?” Hmm~ this is not a difficult question to answer but it seemed tricky and may contribute to a big controversy! I guess? Hehehe~ Maybe it could be the answer too…
The FIRST Meaning

‘aika’ is actually stands for @ ika or at ika. 'Ika' is the name that my family or my close friends used to call me. That is the exact meaning! So… I hope it is clear for everyone!
Some already made a conclusion about this ‘aika’ issue and it has something to do with my dear business partner! Hahaha!

But… Somehow~ you gave me a new idea! Yeah… my friends were right!
‘aika’ could be :

aizat + ika = aika

It sounds GREAT! Well, Aizat and I used to work together in a lot of projects lately so it is really suitable! “Aika-infinity”. Aizat-Ika Infinity. Oh! By the way… Infinity is actually our production company which means ‘without end’.

One day, I asked him… “Aizat, what do you think of ‘aika’? I mean, do you mind if I shorten our name to aika (aizat + ika). Well, it’s our identity…! Each of our projects which has ‘aika-infinity’ written there will represent us! It is kind like our trademark and our identity. Is it ok with you?”

Aizat just nodded and smile! I guess he accept that! Hehehe~
So… ‘Aika-Infinity’ it will be!

Now, ‘aika’ has two meanings: @ika and Aizat-Ika.
Is it clear everyone?
Aika-infinity… I just let you decide which one do you prefer most? Ok?

Till next time @ika.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. it's funny cause I'll name my baby with 'aika' :D