Saturday, July 21, 2007

What a LOVELY day!

Wow! Today has been a GREAT day! (^_^)

It's a wonderful moment with my friends! All of them looked GREAT today!
Let me show some of my friends in Bridget Bestari..!


This is the BIG BOSS of Bridget Bestari! Of, course! My Sifu! (haha ^_^)

Kak Hanna...The Vice President! I guess?! Cikgu Jaya never told me..hahaha! She look Nice today!

Kak Tika and Kak Fatin! Best Friend..I guess??

Cute Kak Izzan! Hihihi...She is the BEST! She is like a sister to me...:)





They are all my JUNIORS!

First Picture: Nuwali and Wandy.

Second Picture: Shah, Fauzan, and Fifah

Third Picture: My sweet Little Sister...hahaha! Khuzaima
h!
Fourth Picture: Fraternal Twins....Yana and Yati! I just kne
w this from abang afiq just now!
Fifth Picture: Err..Form 1 student...Aaaa~ I don't know hi
s name.. :D
Sixth Picture: Fauzan Again! haha! A nice guy! Very Funny I guess!
Seventh Picture: Shah and Nuwali...Hmm~ the ice-cream look delicious! haha!
Eighth Picture: Hmm~who is this mysterious guy?! All I know is...He is a Computer Expert! hahaha!

I'm not here with them..huhu!
From Left: Shah, Ya
na, Nuwali, Fauzan, Mysterious Guy (haha!), Kak Fatin, and Wandy!

Ooops!

Where's Cikgu Jaya?!! Hehe..Forgot about him...By the way, He didn't want us to take his picture! So...Candid Camera!

Just GUESS what he looks like? (hahaha)


And...Here I am..!


I look plum here..haha! I ate a lot today! Fuh! I'm fulled!

One day OFF with my best friend...ATIRAH! (^_^)


And...

Me and My Sifu..! (hahaha)
U know what he said...?!

Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:19:54 PM): wah.. saya bersama seorang 'wanita' eh..
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:19:56 PM):
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:20:10 PM): kanak kanak riang duduk ngan wanita eh
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:20:11 PM):
Nurhaziqah Norani (7/24/2007 6:20:13 PM): saba jaklah!
Nurhaziqah Norani (7/24/2007 6:20:35 PM): tirah pun padah mek nampak matured dari kitak lam gmbr ya...
Nurhaziqah Norani (7/24/2007 6:20:40 PM):
Nurhaziqah Norani (7/24/2007 6:20:44 PM): bena ka?
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:20:50 PM): ya lah tek
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:21:02 PM): saya, kanak kanak riang duduk dengan seorang 'wanita'
Misteri Nusantara (7/24/2007 6:21:03 PM):

Hahaha!

I HAVE A GREAT TIME TODAY..!
SWEET MEMORIES!
(^_^)
That's all for today! C u next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee. nice
:D

Anonymous said...

bangga kak anna tek haziqah muji nya looked nice ...hehe..nyaman na upa tak org mkn.. alu lpr alu kmk ;p

Ninonoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninonoi said...

Salam..
teruskan perjuangan di kolej .. ^^