Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"HIM.."


He is Aizat...The ONE and ONLY him! A 15-year-old boy. Born in 15th January 1992. Live in Sungai Bedil. hahaha!

What is so special about him?

Nothing special actually... He is just an ordinary friend of mine! Just a friend! A stuck-up friend...hahaha! Naah! He is the best! But sometimes he can be annoying...huh!

So...Why are you writting about him?

Hahaha... Funny isn't it?! Talking about a friend who is a boy? Actually, it sounds very weird to me... because I never done this before! But I think I should talk about him...

Every time, everywhere, when you heard about Haziqah's slide show... His name will be mentioned to! Know why?! Because he is my BUSINESS PARTNER! I really enjoy working with him and ONE thing for sure...I don't trust anyone else except HIM to work with me especially if I'm having slide show project...hahaha! That's the truth!

The story begin with...

"Last year, was the first time we get to know each other and co-operate as a team. This is all because of Slide Show Presentation Competition organize by Bridget Bestari in the year of 2006. Our work is still the same...I designed the slide...He'll do the slide animation! At first, I didn't even trust him! My first impression told me that he can't do what I want him to do...! And I don't even dare to think that we'll go to the next stage!

But..I'm totally WRONG! We did...! In fact, when I watched the slide show once again, I couldn't believe my eyes! Impressive! He just do the exactly what I want the slide to be..! In my way... Well, from that onwards, it's hard for me to trust someone else! That is the truth.. I liked his work and it is a pleasure working with him. Err..ONE thing I NEVER say..I appreciate him as a friend.."

He is the most weird friend I ever had! Know why?!

I can get mad easily...especially with him! But...

He NEVER mad at me! He NEVER raise his voice towards me! He NEVER complained anything! Never, Never, EVER!

He just SMILING at me...

I always wondered why this guy is so calm? No matter how hard it was working with a "LADY BOSS" like me who is not easily satisfied with someone's work! No matter how I scolded him. He is still smiling to me... No pressure! He never looks tension! Always calm as the water... hmm? He is the ONE and ONLY Aizat!

Thank you, Aizat! I'm really Sorry! 1001 apologies for WORDS which might hurt, for JOKES you can't take and for EVERY single THING I did!

That's all for today! Just take a look at the picture... Sweet isn't it? (^_^)

You Are Just Friends


The chemistry between you and your guy friend is stuck on "just friends"

It could be a lot of reasons. He could be attached - or maybe you are.

You've got two choices. Turn up the heat, or forget about a romance with him.

And if he does reject your advances, remember that there are plenty of guys who will want you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.
lain jak bunyi ya. ekekke
xda bah
=]

Anonymous said...

Abang Afiq:
sweet gilak2