Sunday, July 15, 2007

How Many People Can Take 'IT'?



If someone is criticizing you?
What do you do?
Can you accept it?

Are you Sure?



I always said that criticisms may help us to improve ourself.
Yeah it's true!
I can't denied it...
But my POINT HERE is: How many People can take it?

This is what happen to me just now...

My mom just criticized about my project just now. Actually I've been doing it so hard this evening and I hope she will like it! But I think I'm wrong.. She give me some critics but SURPRISINGLY I can't accept it!
She told me that don't ask her if I don't want to hear it. So, I said...

"Don't Tell..Never mind."

I don't know what I'm saying... Maybe Cikgu Madzalan is so right about me. I am a choleric person!

Actually...I really don't know what I'm doing! I should listen to her first... Maybe she was right! I'll never learn if I'm acting like this always.

I'm sorry MAMA...! I really do!

Sometimes we can't do what we say...Saying something is easy but to do it...We need a lot of PATIENT!

Action SPEAKS louder than words..

No comments: