Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"A Tribute to Our Leading Lady"



PRODUCTION CREW

Video Director
Muhd. Afiq Bin Sahari

Video Animation and Background
Nurhaziqah Norani

Video Animation
Nurhaziqah Norani
Mohd. Aizat Bin Mohd Ikhsan


About this video:

Alhamdulillah...This is my FIRST video together with Abang Afiq and Aizat! This is ONE thing I will NEVER forget for the rest of my life... (^_^)

Thanks to Abang Afiq and Aizat...It's a pleasure working with you guys! Honestly, you guys are the BEST! hahaha...! I have a great time and I do really enjoy every moment together whether how hard it was! Only ALLAH and WE know what we have been through for these past TWO WEEKS! By the way...It's only ONE MOMENT IN TIME!

Special Thanks to Ummi Johara Zen, Principal of Kolej D.P.A.H Abdillah. Thank You for this opportunity. Thanks also for the BIG SURPRISE! We never thought that we will received such a big appreciation from you and I never imagine this in my life! Thank you so much!

Thank You to everyone Involved!

No comments: