Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodbye, July!

This is the end of July....

I have been through a wonderful time this month!
A lot of things to deal with but somehow it's fun!
I met a lot of new people especially my juniors and seniors and get to know them well!
Great things happen to me...

I can say that the theme of this month is..."FRIENDS"

Have you ever heard "same birds fly together.."?
But I'm not that kind of bird because...
I can fly wherever, whenever, or with whoever I want to be!
Because I am a "UNIVERSAL bird"
haha.. That is how my friends describe me!
Seriously, I can't stick with one people only!
I usually walk around and stick around with all my friends so that I can get to know them well!
That is one thing you should know about me!

That's all for this edition for the end of JULY!

No comments: