Thursday, January 31, 2008

What the heck?!

I'm kind of blurr~~
Worried~~
It's been a confusing month~~
Wanna know what's in my twisted mind?
This is my lists:

I Don't know what the heck is going on in my life??!!
(I Hate it for sure!)
Everything seems not right and does not goes on perfectly as I'm expecting!!
I Don't know what I'm thinking!
Too many works!! Not just homeworks! Extra works!!! Bridget Bestari, PALS, PASCA PMR 2007~~~ Which one I should concentrate on?!! Of course my study!! But then??!! They kept bothering me! I just want these to finish as soon as possible!!!
God please help me?
My schedule? It is so not ready yet... I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!!!
Form 4 is not a honeymoon year? I felt like I'm going to sit for SPM this year without any preparation and busy with some other unimportant works!
Huuuaaaaa!!!!

Aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Someone!!! Here me!!! I'm so angry with myself! I just confused! I Don't know what in the world is happening to me!! Hate it so much~~
I kept playing around and I'm afraid of my own shadow!!!
Help me~~ But I don't know who can help me except me and my twisted mind!!!

No comments: