Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fisrt Day School

I woke up late today!
My Bus arrived at school late!
I went to the hall late!
I didn't have place to sit! No Desk!
I Really Miss + Miss Very Much my old classmates!!
And...
I think my speech is bad!!!
-
Bad Day huh?!
-
Look at the positive site... Somehow~~ It's Fun!! heee~~ Everything seemed so not well-prepared even the assembly is so not prepared!!! Wuuhuu!! It's a little bit ruined my day! But then Ummi shared something interesting about the England School with us. That was fun!
-
Syamsul Amri was the class monitor of my class and Aliff is the assitant. Actually I helped my classroom teacher to conduct the voting session as I'm very used to it... hek! I refused to become the class monitor because I'm afraid that if I am too busy with school project I'll not be able to give a full commitment to my job...
-
So that's all for the day! I really missed my friend especially my dear friend.. start with the letter 'A'! hahaha! If u read this, I'm so happy~~ weee~~ hahaha!!
-
Got to go! Acik was not around!! I hate my situation now!!! Looking forward for tomorrow! I hope it all will be fun and wonderful!!

No comments: