Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Updating my blog~~

Hee..~~ A lot of things happened now. I like to call it "study chock" not culture shock anymore it is "study shock" huaa!!
-
New subjects...
New Problems...
When there's no teacher...
Yeehhaaa!!!...
-
But then..
So silent..
So borring..
How to have fun..?
See Aizat!!!
Yayy!!!!
-
hahahaha! Nothing is wrong with my classmates. They are all good and obedient. But what I missed here is the shouting here and there. Syaheed and the gang playing the ball at the back of the class, The "cheeky and funky" Mazlina! hahaha!
-
Something seemed not right!
Something is missing!
It seemed so dull!!!
-
Maybe it takes time for us to get along understand each other. So we just wait and see. So far~~ I like the teacher teaching my class! I can easily understand them well.
-
Cikgu Awang came to our class this afternoon. He said student who interested to change class is allowed with the permission from their parents. Hmm~~ What's my expression? Naahh~~ not interested! Because I already fall in love with all my teachers.. hee~~
-
My little "Anje" is in a good health. She is a little bit agressive and naughty everytime I feed her but her appetite is really good!! haha! Actually I don't know whether it is a boy or a girl..hek! still a cute little kitten!
-
Today is Aizat's birthday. Did I gave him a present? Of course la~~ Want to know what's inside?? Ask him! I'm sure he'll never tell...hahaha!!
-
I'm a very busy girl. Can you imagine I am an important member for 3 clubs I joined? I'm the Administration Manager of P.U.M, President of PALS, and I'm going to lead a new school project that is Bulletin Bestari. For your information too... Our PASCA PMR 2007 video project is not finnished yet!! Netball training had started a few days ago. I just afraid I'll fainted like before or may be... hehehe.. "sesak nafas"
-
It's ok. It's alright!
Take a deep breath
and say..
I'm doing GREAT!
-
That's all for today!!

No comments: