Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm All Set... and Now... READY TO GO!

ARE YOU READY?!

These past few days, I kept dreaming about sitting for my BIG exam. I was in a big hall, waiting for my paper. My Family was there watching at me. I can see 'hopes' that shine from my parents' eyes. All the teachers were there supporting us from the back. They looked worried. So do I..

Today, I'm getting nervous. It's only a few hours left. The days went ticking by like the beat of my heart. Every second, every hour seemed faster and NOW, here I am standing at the end of the long wait...

When I wake up tomorrow, the first thought that will appear in my mind in is...

"Finally, this day has come"

So, I told myself this evening..

"No matter what, you are going to be success in your life. You are now trying to make your dreams become a reality. Tomorrow, you'll be there, in a big hall with 190+ candidates, sitting for the same paper, on the same day for the whole week. This exam will determine who you are!
Do it with all your heart and think of your efforts that have you done.

Create the greatest gift for your parents, teachers and, friends. Insya-Allah you can do it. Listen to your heart, it will tell you what's the best for you and you did a great job... Now, aim, focus and hit the target!
"

Am I ready?!

Yes... and I'll do it with all my heart.

No comments: