Friday, September 7, 2007

BATTLE OF SUCCESS!

The result of GP2 Progressive Test just came out yesterday.

I'm doing quite well in this exam. I got 5 A's and 3 B's which are not really satisfying to me. My A's are not strong enough (..I guess..) because I only managed to score around 80+ but NOT 90+ this time. Huh! Even though, there is improvement in my grades but not to my marks. But somehow, it served me right for not really did my revision and preparation before the GP2 Test! hehehe.. (^_^) but actually, my result is beyond my expectation that I thought I would screwed up in this examination. Alhamdulillah... Insya-Allah I'll do better in my second last BATTLE next week that is "Zone A PMR Trial Exam"

By the way, FINALLY at last I have a chance to update my blog again... I was very busy studying for my PMR! Only 6 days left before Ramadhan. I am so happy and delightful!

Please pray for my success... It's only about 3 Weeks left before PMR!

No comments: