Monday, September 10, 2007

I Ride a Bike...and then...

I felt not so well these past few weeks, I guess I'm going to be sick. But Life goes on as usual... I have to fight it!
This afternoon, I felt like I wanted to tease my friend, Aizat. I said to him that I was wondering if he could gave me a ride home and he said, "It's up to you..". I knew he never meant it becuase if I told him I wanted him to give me a ride home, I would always be the one who couldn't make it..because..err...(no need to know!) hehehe..! I then decided to take a ride on his bike..

It was very exciting! It's been a long time I did not cycle... (^_^)! I felt a bit afraid if I might fall but luckily I didn't!

But then...when I got home, I got a headache! Ah...Now, I am lying down on my mother's bed! My mom told me that do not do something you haven't done for a long time like cycling or whatever it is which involved physically?! Hmm~ I guess I have to go now. I need to rest... Wish me luck for my exam tomorrow.

No comments: