Friday, September 28, 2007

Forgiveness In Action...2 Days Before PMR!

Forgiveness is A Whole Way of Life.

Almost all of us yearn for resolution to unresolved conflicts. Incidences of horrifying evil make us wonder how forgiveness can make a difference. It even takes courage to forgive in smaller, day-today conflicts. What do you remember of situations where forgiveness did not happen? How does your experience colour your notion of forgiveness in general? Even if we understand forgiveness as the right response, what if we don't really want it? How can we pray with integrity, "Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us?" What difference do you suppose it makes if the goal of forgiveness is restoring communion rather than dealing with guilt?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hereby want to wish all of my friends from 3 Emerald, Good Luck and All the best in PMR Examination!! To be more specific.... I would like to dedicate my wish to:

Ummi Mumaizzah (Class Monitor)

Sorry...kadang-kadang kuasa saya melebihi kuasa awak..hehehe! Well, I'm the supervisor of the class and the prefect so I have to make sure everything is in a great condition. (especially dengan giliran tugas kawan2 kite..) Good Luck! I know you can do it!

Wan Hassan (Assistant Class Monitor)

Sama jugak macam Ummi, I can't help it because I know that you are happy whenever I'm doing your job! wakakaka! Good Luck!

Normazlina (Class Treasurer)

Maz, mintak maaf zahir dan batin! Lepas PMR jangan lupa projek kita! All the best k? Sayang awak..hahaha!

-Alphabetical Order-

Aidiel Shafiq

I'm sorry for everything! Stay Cool and keep singing! hehehe! By the way... I know you can scored 8 A's!

Aliff Farhan

Please Forgive me! Good Luck! You're the Best! I'm so sure you will score 8 A's! Fighting!

Amirul Ariffin

Cool and Relax.. Mintak Maaf kalau aku slalu kacau hidup kau... hahaha! Semoga berjaya!

Arina Dayana

Jangan tension... Insya-Allah! You can do it! I believe in you!

Awang Alyster

Honestly, aku ada gak sakit hati ngan kau kadang-kadang! hehehe! Jangan Marah...Sori la k? Confirm la kau dapat 8A.. Top Student kat kelas..mana taknye? Good Luck!

Dayang Hetty Ruzaini

Sorry ye.. slalu suruh awak bertugas. Bukan ape...meja kelas kite tu memang camtu, tak pernah nak lurus sentiasa! hehe! Good Luck! Semoga usaha keras awak membuahkan hasil...

Dayang Marshitah

Good Luck..k? All the Best

Farah Adila

Sama gak macam Hetty. Sorry la..! Jangan ambik hati ye? Good Luck!

Farah Fariza

All the best to you and do the best in PMR! I believe in you...!

Intan Nur-Izzati

hehehe...Jangan marah k? Jangan pendam perasaan tue luahkan! wakakaka! takde la...gurau je! Insya-Allah awak dapat 8A! Selama ni saya nak usik awak je..tak lebih daripada tue.. Mintak Maaf k? All the Best!

Khairunnisa Effendy

Khairunnisa, buat yang terbaik! Saya doakan kejayaan kita bersama!

Khaiziqri Aizad

Khai, rilek2 la..hahaha! Jangan marah k? I'm sorry for everything I've done! Good Luck to you dan selamat segalanya...!

Mohd. Fairuzz

hehehe...hai bang...! wakakaka! Takdelah gurau je... Jangan Marah! By the way, Jangan harap nak panggil aku "ika"! That's not what you suppose to call me! Good Luck, Mr. Nice Guy! hekhekhek! Orang terer English la katakan... Don't worry..(I know you're not worry) Math kau confirm A la! Ok, All the Best... Shall I say...nothing! Jangan bepoya-poya nak dekat PMR ni! (Jeles tauk sik! huh!)

Mohd. Aizat

Waaaa~ duduk dekat2 korang dua ye? hahaha! Takpela... Fairuzz No. 1, kau No. 2...wakakaka! Takdelah gurau je! You don't apolgise to me yet! Huh! Apa ka? I'm sorry sebab banyak nyusahkan kau.. Hope dapat keja ngan kau lagi lepas PMR ni.. I'm looking forward to the Slide Show Competition! There will be no ai + ka without you! How we suppose to travel to Infinity? hahaha! Ape la yang aku merapu ni... hehehe! Good Luck! You can do it!

Mohd. Ismail

Hmm~~~ Mail...Mail...Mail... fuuh! aaaa~ mmmm~ Actually tak tau nak cakap ape! All the best, yang dah lepas tu sudah2 la. Aku tak pernah marahkan kau dan takde simpan pun dalam hati! Mintak Maaf la kalau aku dah banyak menyusahkan kau selame ni ye? Settle2 la hal ni pasal aku dah lama settle dah pasal aku tau sume ni salah paham je! Buat yang terbaik! Anyway.. you look cute with that spectacle..! More matured I guess! hehehe! Good Luck.
(...Actually I don't know what I'm going to say to you this morning...)

Mohd. Iqbal

Good Luck...tu je yang mampu aku cakap!

Nadia

Nadia...Good Luck! Try your best k?

Noriya Hartuti

Saya doakan kejayaan awak and wish you All the best! Buat baik2 ye..

Nurul Nabilah

The Best Student of 3 Emerald! What shall I say! You Go Girl! I'm very sure you'll get straight A's!

Nuur Muhaimin

Min, all the best k?

Syafiq Farhan

Wei, aku mintak maaf k? 11.29 am dah lama dah... Maaf Zahir Batin! Do the best!

Syaheed Rafiq

Good Luck and wish me luck too!

Puteri Nur Khairunissa Azwin

Pu3..ooo...Pu3! you are my sunshine, my only sunshine! Chey..apa ka? Ingat pesan saya.."kejayaan awak adalah kejayaan saya jugak" Buat yang terbaik! Remember that I will always love you and you are the coolest friend ever!

So, please pray for our success. I would like also to apologise to everyone if I have made mistakes or hurt your feelings. I never meant to. Let us forgive and Forget! Let the past be the past and now we are living for the future. And what would it be?

Wish me the best of Luck! I'm all Set! Fighting!

No comments: