Monday, March 9, 2009

A message from a friend.

Just read this and understand.

They love you but they are not your lover.
They care for you but they are not from your family.

They are ready to share your pain but they are not in your blood relation.

They are FRIENDS!
True friends...

Scold like a DAD.

Care like a MOM.

Teases like a SISTER.

Irritates like a BROTHER.


And finally..

Loves you more than your LOVER.



A friend of mine sent me this message early this morning. Thank u. If you really dedicated this to me and mean it with all your hearts and soul i let you know back that you're a true friends of mind.

Sometimes, i just forgot to look around me to realize i got all the loves I need. from all of you.
This relation, our relation, is a strong bond that connects us in the chain of friendship. We became friends in a second and let be friends forever. Only we know how special this relationship is.

But MUFFINS, if i'm gone, lost in a my own strange path that you all never going to undertand even myself don't. i just need time of my own and please never stop having faith in me that i'll be back someday. i will.
but i promise you, this chain will never break.

i love you so much.

1 comment:

Miemiey said...

Woi!!!
Hahaha..
Awak nang salu lost...
hikhik..
xda la..
juz kidding...

Btw, ney gmba sorang g bez fren awak??
Hhahahaha!!!

Nyway, love you Ziq...
Owg len tnggah awak ika, ziqah, MAMA...
P i tnggah u Ziq...
Hahaha...
Hope you dont mind...