Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cupcake fever!

I don't know why lately people are so crazy about cupcake!!!

New Fever perhaps.. I don't know in other places but here, everyone seemed to fall deeply in love with cupcake! How strange is that?

I admit that:
it's cute!
it's lovely!

it's sweet!

Although, i'm not that "crazy" about it but still it caught my attention.
CUPCAKE FEVER!!!!

Te first time i ate one was during ICT workshop at my school. Syam brought it. Her sister made it. It's really cute and I absolutely want to eat it...because.. I like sweet thing and that cupcake sure look sweet and yummy though! hahahaha!! I'm sure acting like a 4-year-old kid licking the icing on my fingertips and around my mouth! hahaha!! the taste just nice!

Well, everyone like it i guess? everyone is attracted to cupcake. i wonder when this season ends and what's the new season or fever going to be? huh? ^_^

No comments: