Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello!!
Miss me?? hahaha!!!

Back again from a busy life of mine yet very fun with new experience and new stories...
Everyday is different,
Everyday is not the same,
Everyday is a new chapter,
Everyday is a day with different story.
But...
EVERYDAY IS A MEMORY.

A lot of memories to share right here, right now... but I surely can't tell all of them because there's too many stories with different versions, too many new experiences which I enjoy most and I just love my new "pathetic" form 4 life. hahahaha...

One more thing... There is NO secrets in Haziqah's life...! is that true...?? I don't know. Aliff told me that I'm kind of person who seemed doesn't has any secret. Haha!! Sorry! Can't help it! I love to tell story and just like Ummi said, I'm a good story-teller... hehe!

Hmmm... where should I start?

LATEST :

  • I just finished making Titans Video. Mama kept telling me to sell the video with higher price... I couldn't because... I don't know. As far as I'm concern, when I make a video, I don't really think about the money as long as I'm very happy and they are happy. I gain the satisfaction when they love it and I become happier because I gave them something that money couldn't buy, that is M.E.M.O.R.Y. I'm doing all this because of one simple reason... I want to make someone happy so that they will appreciate the MEMORY they had. That's all...
  • Lately, Alan and I become close. I seemed to forget Aizat but No! I don't! hahahaha!! Alan is the most sincere person I ever met. I like him. :P
  • Mid-Term Exam. huh!! I'm so pathetic! hahaha!! Add M3 is killing me... Well, never mind. My theme for this exam: "Making it is a question of mind"
  • ...
  • ...
Hmmm~~ Actually there is a lot of stories. But, i need to study now.. Tomorrow, i'll be sitting for my History exam and English.

Chow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehem2. yeah..u're back dear. alan? sapa alan tok? hah? hah? [cm xpuas hati jak]. haha