Tuesday, May 20, 2008

C.A.M.E.R.A Addiction!

I'M ADDICTED TO MY CAMERA!!

Can't help it!
I'm so addicted to my camera!
I'm so in LOVE with the photo I've taken!!
I'm so crazy about my artwork design!!!

I LOVE IT!

Taking pictures is MY WAY to preserve every memory I had and of course to express myself. I'm kind of person who love to give memories to others and keep them to myself. Because someday, I hope that all those memories will keep remind me to who I am, who I used to be with, and every single beautiful and sad things that happen in my life. That's me! So typical me~~

Memory makes my life MEANINGFUL,
Memory is every beat of my heart that that keeps me alive,
This is how I appreciate life.
My Memory is the only thing that no else had experienced.
I'm the one and only aika.

Life is Art. It is all about how we appreciate life. Having a memory is a gift in life.

No comments: