Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Do We Defined L.O.V.E.? (Part 2)

I took "Are You in LOVE?" quiz just now and answered a few questions. So, what's up? Here's the result:

At Peace

You aren't in love, but you aren't lonely either. You're at peace with yourself. You're comfortable being alone, but if you find someone special, you're willing to explore the possibility of love. You are a strong person indeed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow! That sounds cool! I'm still a teenager and totally NOT believe in love at this stage. I'm not talking about L.O.V.E for family or friends but TEENAGER'S LOVE or what we called "cinta monyet" in Malay Language. So not true~ So fake~ So plastic~ Am I right or Not?? Maybe I'm wrong~~ Maybe I'm too serious when it comes to my "feeling" towards that someone special or totally into a serious relationship. There's no such things like "trying and errors" in my L.O.V.E's life. When I love someone, it means I do, with all my heart. I'll never let him go and he'll be the first and last... So, guess what?? I don't want to take a risk at this stage. There's no guarantees that "he" will be my true love.

How do I defined L.O.V.E?

L.O.V.E is GAMBLING

How do I defined L.O.V.E?

I don't know. Nothing is real! Huh! L.O.V.E is a big subject isn't it? Hard to be defined. Always playing tricks on us. Yeah! It's true! Of course I do like someone but~~ At the end I feel ZERO! I never speak it out loud. (Aizat~~ Naah! Just want to have fun!) It's different. What is it? What kind of god's creation it is? HE created this wonderful thing and yet we still need to find a way for L.O.V.E. What is it actually? It's killing me right now.. not really but it's damn confusing!

How do I defined L.O.V.E?

If we care for someone... that's L.O.V.E.
If they care for us... that's L.O.V.E.

But the confusing part is...

Are that person is in L.O.V.E with me?
Is that person feels the same thing as I did?

Aaarrghh!! Hard to find out! Hate it so much when we kind of in this situation.

Tell me...
How do YOU defined L.O.V.E??

No comments: