Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Trip to "Kampung"

Hi There!

It's been a long time I did not update my blog.. since the second Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Wanna know why? My family and I left for our wonderful "kampung"! We have been there for about 4 days. I tooks 5 hours from Kuching to Serabang. But at least it worth it as I haven't seen my wonderful relatives especially Tok Janggut, Nek Chu, Tok Chu Ali, Nek Chu Dari and Pak Wo Loan for a long time. But unfortunately, Pak Wo wasn't there. He just went to Tuie' when we arrived. So Sad~~ huhu!

My..my... Everyone got sick there. We suffered stomachache! huahuahua!!! I guess we ate too much and "surprise" our stomach drastically! wakakaka! I could say that every hour we would rushing for the toilet to "settle our business there"..hehehe!! But Papa still brought us..mmm...how to say that?~~ "ringgo rumah orang"...hahaha!! It means like "kenduri". We couldn't help ourself from not eating the foods..it did not means that we did not learn our lesson but we need to respect (in another word which does not has the same meaning.. "jaga hati") the eldest. I wish I could but...(sigh)...I just CAN'T. huhu~~~

Oh! I just remember... I met Izhan Syafiq from 3 Sapphire at the jetty when we just about to go home. hehehe~~ Cikgu Hamanah was not around this year. She said that her family went to Mukah this year. Hmm~~ I'm thinking of that "someone" which I will be going to see him..(oops!) this Saturday...wakakaka! I hope he remember our "date"??? wakaka! Naah~~ I have something to give him.. Well~~ we have to win the competeition so I need him as usual! He is the only one I can TRUST! hehehe.... Ooops! Out of topic....! :D

Back to the story... What about... I show you my pics! Taadaa!

No comments: