Friday, October 26, 2007

"I'm a very busy person"...Is that right??

What a busy week!!


Since I was the Director of Pasca PMR Video Project, there are a lot of responsibilities! However some are not related to this project. I had to involve with Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2007, The Certificates, Cikgu Jaya also had give some school project and bla..blaa..


"I'm a busy person isn't it?"


Around 7 O'clock, I will be in charge with the PA system (I had to make sure, the mic is ok, sound system is good, the backdrop is done and so on~~). Eventhough, I told Jof that I would not be around the whole week but I can't just simply forget my responsibilities. I had to supervise them to make sure everything was done perfectly. But then, I would not be there for the whole time. Teachers would called me to do this and that... Find this and that... Look for this person... bla..bla..bla.. Yes! I still can stand it! But.. I don't know how long I can stand for it. Yes! I am willingly to do this job. But sometimes I'm afraid I will be exhausted just like before... My body will cramp and it's hard for me to breath as usual. This happens sometimes if I force myself to work and work whereas my body can't stand for it. I could not help it because I must finish my job. I'm so glad that there are some people who helped me, especially Aizat, Arina and my production crews. Thank you so much!


"I'm a very busy person isn't it?"


Hmm~ Last Tuesday, something bad happen between me and my partner. Yes! I was so mad at him! Eventhough we won, but I couldn't feel the satisfaction. Because the work he has done was so not him! I knew the way he worked and I never dislike his work. But this time...this time... it was just not so him. Everything was not seemed right. We had a "talk"..but he just listened to me and smile. I did not know how he felt..~~ This time, it is him! Whatever... I asked him to redo it again! At last.. I'm the one who appologised to him? Weird isn't it? I was supposed to be mad but..?? Hah~~ Whatever.. By the way, you are the best parter I ever had! You are the only one who can stand it whenever I get mad! Thank you.. Only this time... and please..please.. make sure this will not be happen again! ok?


The next day, my 'busy' life had started again. I was calm than before and in the mood to type the certificate. So..long story, short---> I finished it and with my partner there helping me. Thanks again.


This morning is so fun but yet...so tired! I lead the poco-poco dance this morning!!!! Funny isn't it??!! Wakakakakaka!!! But it's fun, it's really really fun.. Khairunnisa, Noriya, and Amir helped me to lead this dance!! I had a GREAT time!

After that.. my fun time was over. I had to work again. Aizat and Arina helped me with this task! Cikgu Jaya asked me to take pictures of every students who are going to receive awards during the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2007 next week. But daa~~~ Kolej is not a small place! But I think.. I was still having fun doing this job! especially where there is Arina and Aizat!! hahaha~~ It tooks about 2 hours to finish this job and then I had to rush to the staff room to print out the certificates. Luckily the certificates were done! [sigh] Before we went home we had to take a pendrive from cikgu Jaya. I have to edit all the pictures adnd do the backdrop when I got home!
Know what??!! We are so LUCKY! Cikgu Jaya give us RM 10 to buy some food and drink at the canteen! hehehe~~ Actually, Arina and I were starving! hahahaha!!!


So that's all for today. See you!
(Sempat gak posing! hahaha..takkan ambik gambar orang je kot! I nak gak! hehehe)

No comments: