Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My New Project

Hmm~~ Guess what? After the PMR examination (actually during PMR) I came out with an idea to produce my second video which will be a part of the Pasca PMR 2007 Programme. I thought it will be wonderful project as I will be going to make every wonderful moment we have during this programme as a video which produce by my production crew. Great isn't it?!
So, I told Cikgu Aishah the Senior Assistant of Student Council about this project and she agreed with me. Same goes with Ummi Johara, the school principal. She thought it was a very good idea and I'm happy to hear that. This will be a part of school project and our contribution to school, the Form 3 students. I gave a talk to the form three students to convince them to join my production. Each class must send one representative. So now, there are 10 students in Infinity Production. The project is officially started at 8th November 2007. Cool isn't?!
By the way, I was the director of this project and of course my partner, Aizat is the deputy director. hehehe..!
Well, as the director, I will be very commited with my work. I hope I will get full co-operation from my production crews. (^_^)

No comments: