Sunday, August 31, 2008

It has been a confusing week!

Waah~~ It has been quite a long time isn't it?! I didn't post anything except for pictures and lyrics. It's not like before, I mean last year... My blog was always updated with new stories, and my ups and downs in life.. Well~ I'm kind of facing realities and I'm living in the challenging world. A lot of dillemmas that I could never explain! Nope! It's too hard for me right now. I hate to be UNPERFECT because I Love PERFECTION! Boo hoo! I don't care what are you going to say about me because this is my life! I know and always know that nobody, no one is perfect but... we can work to perfection even it is not perfect except for the almighty. So what?! Just bring it on...

Lately, I'm very confused. I hate to say this... "I LOSE FOCUS!" Come on! What in the world is happening to me right now. Damn it! Huh~ What I want? Tell me!!! What to do!! God, give me a sign! Huh~ I'm tired being like this... I don't know... and I don't understand. There's no one out there can help me... :(

But... I can't help being happy too. Maybe too happy. That's a problem too. Aiyoo~~ Why?! Why?! Why?! I can't understand either.

Just give me... I NEED A SIGN!

No comments: