Sunday, August 31, 2008

Express Myself!

Me , Myself and I!

Pictures are parts of me.
Pictures are parts of beautiful life.
Pictures are memories, sweet and sad one.
I love pictures more than anything.
Taking pictures are ways to preserve my memories.

I'm expressing myself through pictures!

Believe it or not... Less write, show more. hahahaha!! That's what I've been doing right now. Lots of picture in my blog. Less writting and I'm enjoying myself, learning new skills and bla..bla..bla..

When I look back,
I look at them...
When I reminisce,
I try to remember...

Remembering those old days,
Remembering people around me,
Remembering how many times I laughed, I cried,
Remembering their kindness and sincere,
I know...
I realize...
I'm touched by them...
and
Remembering...
How much I LOVE THEM...

No comments: