Friday, December 11, 2009

a great day with a perfect guy.

wow...never had fun like this for quite a long time. gee! it's a great day.

hmm. it could be a perfect time for my new life and new beginning from my great fall. time for my come back! i admit that i am still overshadow by my past.. i mean my surroundings which keep remind me of my past. i wonder is that counts? and... it's perfect coz i will be away from Kuching for about a month to get over everything..i mean every single thing. it just.. Perfect. To be seriously true. I can't get over whatever i'm facing right now..right here! to be exact...once again. God...i'm still living with my past when i'm still here. can't wait to be far from HERE. just for the need of settling down with my unstable emotions, similar problems over an over again, fake expressions, uncomfortable feelings and..huh. everything.

The time has come for me to run away from everything here. To be far far away. As long as i'm here i couldn't pretend any longer. it's killing me deeply, greatly inside.

Today is a perfect start for sure. out for movie..eating at Kenny Roger's, shopping, kraoke...until 9 pm are sure great funs for an indoor girl like me. hahaha! gosh! love it. the best part is i finished my last paper today! great relief!! Perhaps, Good Girl Gone Wild! not too wild.. hahaha. but what i've done today was totally different from what i used to be. Thanks to a friend of mine. hahaha! great time!

got to go! looking forward for more adventure after this.

2 more days to be out of miseries!!!

No comments: