Friday, July 18, 2008

Salute!!! hahahahah!!! More Fun Time!

know that guy?
looking familiar??
Attention...!!!
He is really damn "BAD"!!!
BUT SALUTE!!!!!
Bad Boy is A GREAT FRIEND indeed!!
Ahakz! Wekz!!
Hate to say this but I just make it this way... I am very proud to say that..
He's Crazy!
He's Mischievous!!
He always BULLY me!!!
As the matter of FACT...
I CAN'T help myself from talking to him!!
hahahaha!!!
well~~ I'm the angel here!!
hahahahahaha!!!
(I wonder if he read this... Maybe he'll commit suicide! huahuahuahua)

Different character of two person is just like a magnet. Two different poles will attract each other. Well Science theory can be apply in friendship life isn't it? hihi~~ Let's make a comparison:

Alam = Good Listener but not a good story-teller.. yike! Love PEACE! hahaha!
Haziqah = Good Speaker. Talk most of the time... Like to talk to someone that will always listen to her. Hate to be quite!

That's one!

See??!! He is always listen to me in whatever condition. I'll always go to him to tell him what's going on with my HAPPY life! Weee~~~ hahahaha!!!
New friend.. still new... But it seemed like we had known each other for a long time... "Hate" Him! hahahahaha!!!

Here comes DOLLY!!!
Eew!!
hahahaha!!!! Naaahh~~~ Just kidding.
My best Friend! Hmm.. Love her so much..
A true friend indeed!!!

Make way for MIA!!!
Mia = Mirah!
people use to call her Mirah.. But I think Mia sounds cute!!
So I call her Mia....
Very FUNNY when everyone started to call her Mia as well!!!
hahahahhahaha!!!
Even Mr. Felix did!!!
Oooppss!!!!
She's a true Friend! A Great Person!
A KP to be~~~
weeee!! hahahaha!!!

I LOVE her so much!!!!!

So attention everyone...
THIS IS THE PERSON WHO MAKES MY LIFE FULL WITH FUN AND HAPPINESS
EVERY DAY
EVERY SECOND
EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!!!
Love them
(except Alam Budak Jahat..hehehe) !!!!
Mmmuaahh!!!


No comments: