Sunday, June 29, 2008

I should trust him.

I had a little conversation with Cikgu Jem, Mia, Arina, and Ummi. A short conversation that made me think a lot lately. They all agreed in one thing...

"He Likes You, Haziqah"

I tried to deny it. I thought I knew him better... that he would not ever felt this way towards me. All this time I just thought of him as a special friend. I've treated all my friends the same way that I even couldn't think that it will turn up like this. No way! He wouldn't... But... Everyone seemed to convince me that it's true. No! it is not. He will never do that. He had someone else, someone special, someone that he'll never turn his back on. He loves that person so much... Naah~~ He is a loyal person. One thing they don't know. I'm so sure of myself... Could it be? As the matter of fact, I don't feel anything whenever I with him. Just being happy and enjoy our moment together as friends.

"You never knew, Haziqah. You don't feel it but we saw it. The way he talk to you, the way he smile to you... I can see in his eyes and yours too. I know that you don't feel anything towards him but the problem is HIM. He felt something... You're not!"

Can you imagine.. Cikgu Jem said that??? My goodness. Why I'm the only person in this world who doesn't realize that! Could it be?! Or it is just their imagination...

"You gave him HOPE, Haziqah"

That's what one of my friends told me. I am what I am...! I love all my friends. Did I do something wrong... Something I was not supposed to do?

"Haziqah, I knew him. He loves that person very much. He always stick to one person no matter what. Trust me!"

Finally, someone told me that! How relief I am right now. I rather felt guilt you know. I should have trusted him from the beginning. I always know he is loyal. I shouldn't think it that way. Not to say that I don't trust my friends. But for the time being... I just have to clear the air. I trusted him and my friends as well. Let it be fair and square.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... it seems that u have no feelings for him... but as for sure, you two are toooo close... I am sure that there must be a bit of feelings about him... I mean there must be a small LOVE feelings for him though...